The Beer Hall is a great place to entertain up to 250 guests with our collection of giant games and a private bar to serve thirsty patrons Bierstadt Lager and C Squared Ciders. It is local, wildly entertaining and the perfect answer for your casual get together.
Because of the size of the Beer Hall, sometimes it is not cost effective for smaller groups. If the minimums do not fit your budget we are happy to discuss our upstairs booking options. Your guests will still have access to the Beer Hall and all its shenanigans with the rest of the fun-seeking public on days it is open provided it is not rented out for a private function. The Beer Hall is open seating and we do not reserve sections for groups.
Unlike booking upstairs, Beer Hall deposits are non refundable. A $250 deposit is required to secure any date in the Beer Hall.
Having a private function in the Beer Hall requires purchase minimums. Any purchases by the host or their guests count toward the purchase minimum. These minimums are only applicable January-November.
- Monday through Thursday before 5pm: $1000
- Monday through Thursday after 5pm: $2000
- Friday & Saturday before 5pm: $2500
- Friday & Saturday after 5pm: $4000
- Sunday: $2500
IMPORTANT MINIMUM NOTES:
- Minimums do NOT include tax and gratuity.
- Although hosts can run tabs at both the upstairs and downstairs bars that count toward the minimum, only individual tab purchases made at the downstairs bar will count towards minimums.
- We ONLY offer catering menu service downstairs. Guests can buy regular menu food items upstairs and take it into the Beer Hall but only purchases made on the host tab will count toward the minimum. Individual tab food purchases made upstairs will NOT count toward the minimum.
- December minimums are the posted rates +$1000.
The bar in the Beer Hall is a satellite bar and does not have all the capabilities of our upstairs bar. During our regular public operating hours we offer two beers and two ciders. We can add red and white wine and up to two different spirits for private functions. Guests can order all our options at the upstairs bar and bring them down into the beer hall as they see fit.
NOTE: Purchases at the upstairs bar on the host tab WILL count toward the minimum. Individual tab purchases at the upstairs bar will NOT count toward the minimum.
Please see our catering menu for group dining options in the Beer Hall.