The Beer Hall is a great place to entertain up to 250 guests with our collection of giant games and a private bar to serve thirsty patrons Bierstadt Lager and C Squared Ciders. It is local, wildly entertaining and the perfect answer for your casual get together.
Because of the size of the Beer Hall, sometimes it is not cost effective for smaller groups. If the minimums do not fit your budget we are happy to discuss our upstairs booking options. Your guests will still have access to the Beer Hall and all its shenanigans with the rest of the fun-seeking public on days it is open provided it is not rented out for a private function. The Beer Hall is open seating and we do not reserve sections for groups.
Deposits and Fees
Unlike booking upstairs, Beer Hall deposits are non refundable. A $250 deposit is required to secure any date in the Beer Hall.
We often book live music in the beer hall on Friday and Saturday nights. If your private event is on a Friday or Saturday night you will likely incur an additional $250 fee that is not part of your minimum to either keep or cancel the entertainment contracts that are scheduled.
Having a private function in the Beer Hall requires purchase minimums. Any purchases by the host or their guests count toward the purchase minimum. These minimums are only applicable January-November.
- Sunday through Thursday before 5pm: $1000
- Sunday through Thursday after 5pm: $2500
- Friday before 6pm: $2500
- Friday after 6pm: $5000
- Saturday before 6pm: $5000
- Saturday after 6pm: $8000
IMPORTANT MINIMUM NOTES:
- Minimums do NOT include tax (8%) and gratuity (20%).
- Although hosts can run tabs at both the upstairs and downstairs bars that count toward the minimum, only individual tab purchases made at the downstairs bar will count towards minimums.
- We ONLY offer catering menu service downstairs. Guests can buy regular menu food items upstairs and take it into the Beer Hall but only purchases made on the host tab will count toward the minimum. Individual tab food purchases made upstairs will NOT count toward the minimum.
- December minimums are the posted rates +$1000.
Beer Hall Bar Guidelines
The bar in the Beer Hall is a satellite bar and does not have all the capabilities of our upstairs bar. During our regular public operating hours we offer two beers and two ciders. We can add red and white wine and up to two different spirits for private functions. Guests can order all our options at the upstairs bar and bring them down into the beer hall as they see fit. We do not adjust the beer or cider options per event. Below are all our bar options:
Bierstadt Lager $6: Dunkel and Helles
C Squared Cider $6: Nona and Ginger
Wine $8: Infinite Monkey Red and White
Spirits – 2 options max $7: Four Roses Bourbon, Powers Irish Whiskey, Family Jones Gin, Family Jones Vodka, Altos Reposado Tequila, Rhum Barbancourt 8-yr Rum
Limiting Your Budget
Other than open bar, the three most common ways limit your drink budget are as follows:
1. Tokens: we give you as many tokens as you want and you distribute them however you see fit. If someone has a token it tells us it goes on your tab. If they don’t it’s a cash bar purchase.
2. Budget: you tell me you want to buy $X amount of dollars in drinks and we turn everyone over to cash bar after that.
3. Time Frame: you buy drinks for the first X amount of hours and after that we turn everyone over to cash bar.
All these options can be changed during your event if you wish. Additionally, with any of these options we can further restrict selections, i.e. allow only beer and cider on the host tab and have all other options be cash bar, etc.
IMPORTANT BAR NOTES:
- Selections are subject to change at anytime without notice.
- Custom selections can be made but additional charges and volume requirements will apply.
- Purchases at the upstairs bar on the host tab WILL count toward the minimum. Individual tab purchases at the upstairs bar will NOT count toward the minimum.
Please see our catering menu for group dining options in the Beer Hall.